(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

isn't what it used to be.

your substance, style and orginailty seems to be lacking, causing your newer claymations and it's entirety to fall apart. sorry, i loved the old stuff but this is just an eye sore. makes me wonder if you made front page because people actually think this is good or just because the fact your 'knox'.

however quality seems better than the older stuff and animation seems more fluid, but those things don't help when concepts and bad jokes suck.

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

fucking ridiculous

in a great way.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

fucking amazing.

im literally obsessed with the series, the animation was funny and i couldnt stop laughing. great job. it makes me want to replace my broken sh2 disc ;-; can't wait for the next ep.

3d logic 3d logic

awesome

i really enjoyed it, but dropped out after stage 16. oh well.

the ugly the ugly

pretty good

im glad this point and click wasnt one of those grudge based games (there is too many of them) i did get stuck though. mind if you make a walk through like the author of exmortis did?

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

good until

the 9/11 thing because i thoguht it was really funny but the whole building thing was jsut stupid

Revolutions Revolutions

your music is wonderful

your tracks are wonderful, ive done nothing but listen to your stuff for the last few days. its great, uplifting and full of energy.i love all your tracks, mind if i use a few at a rave in the woods?

Dimrain47 responds:

Only if you invite me. = )